Hello Lyu

> Bon, je suis en train de regarder comment communiquer avec le serveur
> demexp en javascript. Etant total neophyte, j'aimerais que quelqu'un
> m'explique un minimum sur quelle voie m'orienter...

I tried before to dialog with javascript, so you need a javascript bank
to manage xml-rpc. All the banks Ive found were a bit heavy and
complicated to understand for a newbie so I turned to php with the
xmlrpc2.2 :

http://phpxmlrpc.sourceforge.net/

And heres the code working for logging in as example :

<?php
include 'xmlrpc.inc';

        //On verifie l'existence des variables $_POST['identifiant'] et
$_GET['password']
        if(isset($_POST['identifiant'], $_POST['password']))
        {
                $login  =       new xmlrpcval($_POST['identifiant'], "string");
                $pswd   =       new xmlrpcval($_POST['password'], "string");
        }

        // Object to represent the server
        $server = new
xmlrpc_client("http://www.linux-france.org/cgi-bin/demexp-xmlrpc-demo";);

        // mode debug
        //$server->setDebug(1);

        // Send a message to the server.
        $message = new xmlrpcmsg("login", array($login, $pswd));
        $result = $server->send($message);

        // Process the response.
        if (!$result)
        {
             print "<p>Could not connect to demexp server.</p>";
        }
        elseif ($result->faultCode())
        {
                $fcv = $result->faultCode();
                if($fcv = 410)
                {
                        header('Location: error.html');
                        exit;
                }elseif($fcv = 1)
                {
                        header('Location: deconnexion.html');
                        exit;
                }

                print "<p>XML-RPC Fault #" . $result->faultCode() . ": " .
                $result->faultString();
        }
        else
        {
                $cookie = $result->value();
                if(!empty($cookie))
                {
                        $cookie = $result->value()->scalarVal();
                        $name=demexp_login;
                        setCookie($name, $cookie, time()+7200);
                        $server->setCookie($cookie);

                        header('Location: demexp.html');
                        exit;
                }
        }

?>

I dont know what youre up to, but if you want we can try to coordonate
our efforts to build the server dialog. Unless you want to build your
own client : just let me know..

Yours
Diogene