Lyu Abe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I was just talking about the way to organize this
> "consulting response" step... open a new page - simplest, or maybe
> later, a more "sophisticated" method using javascripts(?): for example
> unhiding a sub-window with all the informations just below the
> question.

Ah, okay.

> But apart from this probably nicer visual effect, we have to
> think about its overall "readability".

Think also at the ability to read the page by a simple web browser, in
text mode, without javascript (blind people).

> Probably a new page with only one
> question at a time and all the infos is better.

As a first try, I would start with that.

> I am thinking about a "question tracker" that could allow the user to
> quickly jump to an already consulted question...

That would be handy. Having capabilities to mark and follow questions
would be a big plus. But that might be complicated to program. :-)

> By the way, would there be any problem (server side) to open several
> individual "question pages" in different tabs (in FF and IE7)?

No, I don't think so. Each tab acts as a different browser of the web
server side. Of course, if you maintain a state on the client side with
an HTML cookie, you need to take that into account in your web server
logic. But I think it should be pretty transparent.

Yours,
d.
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A