Den 23.04.2016 17.50, skrev Bryan Pendleton:
> On 4/23/2016 7:20 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> Does anyone know what the problem is?
>>

> No, I'm not sure, sorry.
>
> I can see that Jenkins build #261 was automatically initiated
> after your patch for DERBY-6883 was committed, and the build
> job finished with SUCCESS:
>
>     https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-docs/261/
>
> And, in the artifacts of the build, I can see your updated docs:
>

> https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-docs/261/artifact/trunk/out/ref/rrefsqlj81859.html
>

> But the automatic linkage from "lastSuccessfulBuild" to build 261
> doesn't seem to be working, as
>

> https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-docs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/out/ref/index.html
>

> is not showing any content for me, it's just a couple top level
> browser frames and a blank screen.
>
> I don't recall any changes to this mechanism recently; is it
> possible that this is a problem on the Jenkins side rather than
> with your commit?

Hi,

This looks like a problem rooted in CSP (Content Security Policy) -
check your browsers' console.

I can't tell what has made the problem (which is actually a security
feature :)) manifest, i.e. due to changes in web browsers, or how the
HTTP server is setting the HTTP header. Could potentially even be a
Jenkins update.

If you must access the site as it is, there are plugins to disable CSP
in the browser(s).

Regards,
--
Kristian