On 10/17/16, 7:24 AM, Bryan Pendleton wrote:

Please examine the 10.13.1.1 candidate, then vote on whether
to accept it as a Derby release. The candidate lives at:

    http://people.apache.org/~bpendleton/derby/10.13.1.1/

The polls close at 10:00 PM San Francisco time on Monday, Oct 24.

The 10.13.1.1 release is a feature release, described in greater
detail here:

    https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenThirteenOneRelease

thanks,

bryan

+1

I am satisfied with Ingo's platform testing of RC1 (http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenThirteenOnePlatformTesting). I would like to see more checklist items addressed at https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenThirteenOneChecklist, but we have covered some important ones.

This release contains useful features as well as bug fixes which the community has requested. I think that it is a solid improvement over 10.12.1.1.

Thanks to everyone,