I think that we are still on track to vet a 10.14.1 release candidate, following the schedule laid out at https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenFourteenOneRelease. The current release notes can be found at http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/derby/code/trunk/RELEASE-NOTES.html?view=co Don't be put off by the release number at the top of the page (10.14.0.0). That number will change after we actually cut the 10.14 branch. Please let me know how I can improve these release notes.

As always, vetting will go more smoothly if people can devote some time over the next two weeks to buddy-testing the features and fixes in the development trunk.

Please let the community know if you need more time to wrap up your contributions to this release.