Well, I can't say I'm wildly enthusiastic about the new longer
directory names, but I successfully sync'd my sandbox and built the
latest code on Windows 10.

I also had a few directories left around. In my case, they contained
things like '.rej' files, leftovers from svn merges in the past.

Thanks for continuing to push this ahead, Rick!

bryan