I volunteer to be release manager for 10.17.1. I have posted a schedule for this release: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/DerbyTenSeventeenOneRelease . I expect to post the first rev of release notes next Monday (2023-10-16). If all goes well, the release should be published by 2023-11-10.

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to vet this release.

-Rick