[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Author: rhillegas
Date: Mon Feb 13 12:17:47 2006
New Revision: 377480

Log:
Fix javadoc warning in Property.java

-     * @see org.apache.derby.iapi.services.info.JVMInfo.JDK_ID
+     * See org.apache.derby.iapi.services.info.JVMInfo.JDK_ID

Hmm, don't want to be nasty or something, but isn't that just "brushing the problem under the carpet"?

Actually, I would be more happy with the warnings, then we get reminded that something has to be fixed! To me, it looks as if the syntax of the @see argument was/is wrong. Shoudn't there be an '#' instead of the last '.'?
(I did find the field in the referenced class)

If there are more of these, maybe I can find some free cycles to fix the tags, unless there are people itching more. It is worse if the Javadoc has become outdated and references non-existing fields/methods...

--
Kristian

I thought @see was the correct item to use here.

Is there some new guideline?