Hi Myrna,

It was the logStatementText that I was looking for in this particular case. I just overlooked it.

I was thinking that "surely there is a way to get varying levels of trace/debug/log information" but I'll start with this one.

Thanks,

Craig

On Jul 21, 2006, at 11:02 AM, Myrna van Lunteren wrote:

On 7/21/06, Craig L Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Is there a simple way to have Derby log stuff? I've scoured the doc and can't really find much. What I'm mostly looking for is execution of SQL statements, results coming back from the database, etc. I know, pretty general, but I can't find anything at all on how to configure the logging to
get anything at all.

Thanks,

Craig


You mean, properties like:
derby.infolog.append=true
derby.language.logStatementText=true
derby.stream.error.logSeverityLevel=0
?
I just poke around at the properties used in the tests, especially the
store tests.
There's some fascinating properties in the xaOffline1_derby.properties
file but I've not used those myself. (eg. derby.debug.true=LogTrace).

Myrna

Craig Russell
Architect, Sun Java Enterprise System http://java.sun.com/products/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature

Reply via email to