Stephen Caine wrote:
Derby User List:

Does anyone have an idea as to when v10.3 might be released? I know everyone is working hard on this release. We include Derby as part of our application package and the specific feature, removing a column, is very important to our users.

Stephen Caine
CommonGround Softworks, Inc.
Hi Stephen,

I don't think that derby-dev has nailed down a date yet. My personal, unscientific sense is that the next feature release could appear mid-year. I think that, after the long 10.2 release cycle, the folks on derby-dev want to get back to a release-early-release-often model.

Regards,
-Rick