On 28.06.2012 12:18, mogoye wrote:
Problem is found :

You were right, the problem was that my JVM starts with only 64m of heap
size.
I don't know why but I was sure I read somewhere that with JDK 1.5 the
default max heap size was 512m...

It can vary depending on the machine, platform, Java version and whether you run with -client or -server. What's happening has changed with the Java versions, so this is getting a bit muddy...
It may be useful to set the maximum heap size explicitly.

In any case, good to hear that you figured out what the problem was :)

Cheers,
--
Kristian

So I was on the wrong track.

Sorry to make you loose precious time for a stupid mistake