Den 05.02.2016 13.22, skrev kosurusekhar:
> Hi All,
>
> We are having three schemas with almost same table structure, indexes,
> queries, stored procedures in one database. But in one schema we are facing
> some performance issue. We are having same index names and table names in
> all schemas. In another schemas it is running without any problem. In one
> schema with basic load only application is becoming slow.

Hi Sekhar,

Are the schemas approximately the same size in terms of data inserted
into the database?
Also, are the access patterns / loads roughtly the same?

Otherwise I'd follow some of Brett's pieces of advice. If you can
identiy the slow query (and the tables / indexes involved), you can
compare the plans for the performant schema and the slow schema.

Regards,
--
Kristian