Hi Oskar,

The fix has not been ported to any earlier branches and no-one has volunteered to manage a new release on those older branches. You are correct that 10.15.1.3 requires Java 9 or higher. The fix does not look complicated--it's only one line, excluding the regression test. You could patch your own workspace for your preferred older branch and build your own jars with little risk.

Hope this helps,
-Rick