Hello,

I am trying to setup replication b/w two Derby databases. Its embedded with
an application. Configuration for replication is done as per the
documentation here
<https://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.4/adminguide/cadminreplicstartrun.html>

When the application tries to start master instance, I get to see the
message.

Lost DB connection URL=
jdbc:derby:db/NMS;startMaster=true;slaveHost=10.200.10.66 + REASON=
The log files on the master and slave are not in synch for replicated
database 'db/NMS'. The master log instant is 1:200335, whereas the
slave log instant is 1:196097. This is fatal for replication -
replication will be stopped.:

There is some exchange happening on the replication port b/w master &
slave. But master quits with the message. Per the documentation,before
starting master, the database is copied to the slave location. And no
transaction happens in master after that. What does the message ( mismatch
in log instance) mean? What could I be missing?