Hi all,

Fab's comment below seems to be a recurring feeling in this thread that
I want to better understand.

How does using a wallpaper that was not a product of solely this team
[1] result in fear for the future of this team?

I understand that the wallpaper is a large part of the visual identity
of a Fedora release.  I don't understand the idea that the team's very
existence is somehow threatened if each and every release's wallpaper
isn't custom made. Perhaps it is a part of the team history that I'm
unaware of?

It sounds like if the team doesn't create a wallpaper then it ceases to
provide value to Fedora?

Kirk

[1] I thought I read that part of the Fedora Design Team helped create
the wallpaper, didn't they?