On 10/13/2016 04:46 PM, Athos Ribeiro wrote:
Hello guys,

Can we ger +1's or reviews on the changes made on #495 today?

FUDCon Puno is going on right now, so it will be good to provide a link
or QR code so attendants can get their badges!

Hey everyone,

nb and I briefly discussed this in IRC, but since FUDCon LATAM is happening now, we decided to push the existing artwork and award privileges for the badges so the FUDCon folks can work on distributing the badge to attendees while they're all in the same physical space.

I left the ticket open for further feedback from badge designers as I think there's some minor adjustments that still need to be made. Pushing up new artwork will not be a problem.

Justin W. Flory