Hi,

Now there F27 is released its time to work on F28. As the last releases before, I collected together some inventors this time their name starts with D.

There would be

* Giovanni de Dondi who invented an astronomical clock, I think Mo already did one draw before, for the Flock in Prague ;)

we can play with astronomical and time things

* Arvid Gerhard Damm for the invention of the rotating chiffre machine

we can play with chiffren, codes and so on

and

* Georges Darrieus who developed the Darrieus Rotor a vertical wind mill

we can play with wind, air, wind mills

to the formular:

https://goo.gl/forms/MFMGgssfPAlq41Nk2

a week for all to vote on it should be enough, so next week (22. Nov.) then the result

br gnokii