Hey Zach!

Thanks for taking a look. That's kind of a bummer. We can expand out to other vendors if needed - also maybe screen isn't the way to go, could do dye sublimated full color? Or even woven - 1 color but it looks nice.

Some I thought were interesting:

https://www.wholesalelanyards.com/products/breakaway-lanyards/
https://www.lanyardstore.com/embroidered-logo-lanyards.html
https://www.lanyardstore.com/four-color-process-extra.html