Hi Grace,

welcome! That's an impressive list of skills!

One of the things you can help out with is Fedora Badges
<https://pagure.io/fedora-badges>. You can download the resources you will
need here
<https://pagure.io/fedora-badges/issue/raw/66de8abf46b1a554666d4ddb3ff20253d40350afbfe8801acca300e121364a35-FedoraBadgesResources.zip>
and follow this tutorial
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4-75rOw_DyGbjJ6dE9oVDBfTW8/view?usp=sharing>
step by step. The tickets that are great to start with are labeled
artwork-easy
<https://pagure.io/fedora-badges/issues?status=Open&tags=artwork-easy>. We
are always happy to have new design contributions and there are many issues
that need help.

If you have any questions, log on to #fedora-design on freenode and ask
around :) You are also welcome to attend the bi-weekly Fedora Badges
Meeting and ask for help with any badge related question there from 7 to 8
a.m. US/Eastern at #fedora-meeting-1 on irc.freenode.net.

We look forward to working with you!

Fedora Badges Team (riecatnor & mleonova)
I'm sure there are also a lot of other design issues you could help out
with, as well as web design. You can see some of the open issues here
<https://pagure.io/design/issues>. Fedora design meeting is held every
other Tuesday from 13:00:00 to 14:00:00 US/Eastern at
fedora-des...@chat.freenode.net. <fedora-des...@chat.freenode.net>
You are welcome to stop by and participate :)

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 3:44 PM, Grace Colbert <gcolb...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> My name is Grace and I'm from the Boston area, and I'm interested in
> working with the Fedora design team community.
>
> I am currently pursuing a BFA in Graphic Design, and so I have a strong
> background in fine arts, print design, branding design, and some web
> design, as well as some experience with back-end programming. I am most
> interested in working on UI/UX/web design projects.
>
> I have little experience with contributing to open source projects, so I
> may need some guidance/correction, but I am very excited to begin.
>
> Hope you all have a nice day!
>
> Best,
> Grace

Best regards,
Maria Leonova

Interaction Designer, PNT Portal | mashaleonova.wordpress.com