Hi Luya!

Thank you so much - I am sorry I didnt have everything loaded into Github for
you - thank you for taking charge and taking care of it for me. I will make
sure it's ready to go for you in Github for the final version.

I'm going to do a blog post about the process so far. But based on gnokii's
suggestion to differentiate a lot more from the tutorial's output, I've started
playing around with the weight map of the fiber optic strands and the Fedora
logo. With the system around this wallpaper already built, we have a lot of
things we can tweak easily - the angles, the lens / bokeh / focus, the shape /
path of the strands (like how the latest renderings follow the Fedora
f/infinity), the shape / type of object the strands are made of (right now long
/ narrow cylinders.)  These kinds of tweaks are quick.

Here's some of the ideas around the Fedora logo I've been playing with looking
towards final. The favorites so far from showing to folks are #3 and #9:

https://pagure.io/design/issue/566#comment-497634

Any feedback, comments, riffs, etc. greatly appreciated. The blender file that
renders each exactly is included in the ticket if anyone wants to have a play.
If you have an idea but aren't sure how to do it, let me know and I can try to
create it and do a test render.

Cheers,
~m