Hiya,

Just double checking that im not violating any logo usage guidelines if I
were to play with the colors of the fiber optic lights in the blender file
for the time of day version im proposing. Would be very cool if a few of
the strands of light changes to some variants of orange for the sunset.

Thanks!

Github: https://github.com/Sadin | Pagure: https://pagure.io/user/sadin |
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sadinzs | Mastodon:
https://mastodon.social/@sadinzs