-------- Original message --------From: "Justin W. Flory" <jflo...@gmail.com>
not forward messages (e.g.to a list). A user can configure Discourse to
subscribe to alldiscussions or certain categories. If they choose, they can
onlyinteract with the site from an email client without visiting the site ina
browser. I use my existing email filters for Discourse in the same wayI use
them for mailing lists today.