Hello everyone.
My name is Anushka Jain. I'm from India.
Current, I'm a sophomore at the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.

I'm a self-taught UI/UX and graphic designer.

I started working on design projects during my freshman year of college.
I've worked in graphic design for our cultural fest, Thomso. I'm also a
part of the design team in various students groups of my college.

I have a passion for working in this field because I feel we're not just
designing a product to make it better and increase usability, etc., but
we're changing lives.
After all, design is the rendering of intent.

You can have a look at my portfolio on n Behance
<https://www.behance.net/likeanushkaa>, Dribbble
<https://dribbble.com/likeanushkaa> and Medium
<https://medium.com/@likeanushkaa>.

Also, I'm an enthusiastic artist. I love to draw and paint in my free time.
I enjoy posting my artworks on Instagram.
<http://www.instagram.com/likeanushkaa>
I love reading books and eating chocolates too!

You can connect with me on  Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/likeanushkaa/> and Twitter.
<https://twitter.com/likeanushkaa>