Hi Bernhard, all,

:-(  Oh well...  I appreciate how much people tried to push it through.
Thanks to those people for their work.  Perhaps the code people might even
take this opportunity to change the code a little to consolidate references
to icons in the code.  As I haven't looked at any code I have no idea how
bad it is so I hope its not too much work for them as I realize they are
quite busy.

We should treat this as a good opportunity to finalize the icons and make
them look really polished.

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Bernhard Dippold <
bernh...@familie-dippold.at> wrote:

> I want to thank all of you who spent their time in these designs and
> comments - it is a great experience to have the chance of working really
> collaboratively in a team!

Yes!  It has been very fun to have such a collaborative project!  I am glad
so many people have been participating.

Cheers,
Jaron