Hi,

Am Montag, 24. Januar 2011, 02:52:13 schrieb m...@crazyhstudio.net:
> > Hi Christoph,
> >
> > Am Sonntag, 23. Januar 2011, 23:02:38 schrieb Christoph Noack:
> >> @ Bj�rn: Do you think it makes sense to circulate this invitiation
> >> via
> >> OpenUsability.org or similar channels? I don't have that much
> >> experience
> >> with that ... so I'd like to hear your recommendation.
> >
> > Jan wanted to set-up a planet on OpenUsability.org within the next days.
> > I guess it would be best to publish the information this way. Will keep
> > you informed about the progress there.
>
> Again a new thing? Isn't a good idea first to establish the group and
> afterwords make the different choices?!
>
> And can anyone explain me OpenUsability? Is it a collaberative tool that
> Designers and Developer can work together?

OpenUsability.org is an not-for-profit organisation that aims at bringing
together uability experts with open source projects (and opening the process
of doing usability) - we just want to do some promotion to attract some more
experts to join our efforts on LibO.

So no tools - only marketing.

Best,
Björn

--
Björn Balazs
Leitung Analyse, Design & Test, Gesellschafter

Wir binden Anwender in Entwicklungsprozesse ein.

Apliki
Psychologische IT-Beratung
Tempelhofer Ufer 1a
10961 Berlin