Hi again Andy! Just right now I saw this message:

On 29-01-2011 23:38, Andy Brown wrote:
Paulo,

I have a question for you. On the CD/DVD labels, how does on separate the two labels? I have downloaded the "Community" labels but want to use the "Green" version so I need to separate them.

TIA
Andy
Well, I just sent to Daniela my current version of the mimetype icons. Not actually a CD/DVD labels. But I guess I know what are you talking about. If you want to separate the green CD from this image -> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_CDS_Distributor_Label.jpg you should use GIMP. I made this job to you and attached the files in this email (look in your personal emails). But the image was in JPG originally, so I think you should contact Daniel Moretz, the actual author of them and ask for a vector format version like SVG for better printing. :)

See you,
~Paulo

--
Paulo José O. Amaro