Hi Jaron, hi Kevin, hi Paulo!

Kevin, creating good templates is a tough job ... so if you want to
start, that's more than appreciated ;-)

Am Dienstag, den 01.02.2011, 15:50 -0500 schrieb Jaron Kuppers:
> <Very slightly off-topic> I think we could use a LibreOffice Impress
> template that could be very helpful for the community to make LibO
> presentations.  Features could include using the paper tab (the top right of
> the logo) as bullets at the primary level, the LibO logo perhaps in the top
> left and then of course some nice and simple design background.  (These are
> just suggestions you can do whatever you like, of course).  Its not
> explicitly related to your topic but it could be really helpful for branding
> and the like if you have the time.

We started a template some weeks ago, now it really needs some tweaking
- the colors are a bit outdated, the design doesn't fit to the recent
website / branding overhaul, but at least, it's there :-)

Kevin (or anybody else) if you want to pick this up, more information
can be found here (see Official Presentation Template):
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Work_Items

An older blog posting describing the template:
http://luxate.blogspot.com/2010/10/libreoffice-presentation-template-first.html

Cheers,
Christoph