Le 2011-02-09 15:23, drew a écrit :
On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 05:18 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:
Which icon set should I be using for a pamphlet I am working on? Writer,
Calc, Impress, Draw, Base and Math.

Can someone point me to them?

Howdy Marc, list

BTW - to try and help I went ahead and generated a set of png files from
the svg file uploaded by Thorsten today (mime) and from the
intial_ark_work.zip (front and back page logos)

The png files can be found here:
http://baseanswers.com/libo/icons_for_pamphlet.tar.gz

and exported the pamphlet Marc and others are working on, as a draft, in
case you are interested in the actual use. (Tri-fold brochure)

http://baseanswers.com/libo/LibOPamphlet_03c.pdf

Mark has the original odt and has/is collaborating for the text content
on the US list.

@Marc and others - thanks very much for working on this

//drew

I've updated the file with a set of corrections and misc.

You can find the updated file here:

www.parentreprise.com/images/LibreOffice/LibOPamphlet_03d.odt

Cheers

Marc