Hi Ricardo,

thanks for this effort - although you know that everybody on a mailing
list might have a different position concerning these things ;-) On the
other hand, it's truly great that somebody started to collect ideas for
that!

Unfortunately, I miss some time to discuss this at the moment :-\ Only
one questions - I've read on your page that the "Something similar was
started for Impress under the Renaissance project, but it seems it went
nowhere." From what I can see, most of the pages are actively
maintained, e.g.:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Better_Defaults_General

Another thing that might be helpful to know. If we have to decide
whether items (e.g. toolbar icons) should be available per default, then
we will (sooner or later) require serious usage data for that. At the
moment, we miss the updates by the "OpenOffice.org User Feedback
Program" [1]. So, if anybody sees the chance to work on that ... that
would be great.

Thanks and bye!

Cheers,
Christoph