Hi Sebastien,

On Tue, 2011-03-08 at 21:53 +0100, Sébastien Le Ray wrote:
> I think we should close the "shadows" chapter before starting on notes.
> Do I implement a 4 borders shadow or may I apply the same design to
> Draw and Impress (we have to maintain some consistency between modules,
> I don't think it's a good thing to have a specific shadow for Writer).

        I would go for Draw & Impress personally, and/or don't feel you need to
ask any permission :-)

> Do the design team members have a master build to look for good
> defaults (color/blur) for the shadow? If not how can we progress on it?
> Do you want screenshots of various colors?

        IMHO, re-applying what we have to all the other office apps would be
rather sweet & hopefully not impossibly hard (?).

> Waiting for your instruction before going on :)

        Please don't do that - please just get on & do cool stuff :-)

        Speaking of which, I was admiring the blue gradient 'desktop'
background in another office application just now ;-)

        ATB,

                Michael.

--
 michael.me...@novell.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot