Hi Christoph, all,

Oh boy. I thought I'd wait a few days before responding so that I wasn't as offended as I am now, but it looks like you're expecting something from me and I don't want to delay Sebastien's work. I think I'll save myself the stress and step out of this task. I must have confused it for a discussion about a UI-issue on a Design mailing list.