Hi Kohei, Paulo, all!

Am Montag, den 14.03.2011, 13:26 -0400 schrieb Kohei Yoshida:
> Hi Christoph,
>
> On Sat, 2011-03-12 at 13:23 +0100, Christoph Noack wrote:
> > Kohei, would it make sense to turn this into an easy hack?

[...]

> Yes.  Feel free to put this into easy hack.  I'll fill in the missing
> bits (Skills etc) later.  But let's put this up on the page first.

Thank you! I was a bit hesitant to change something on my own on that
page ... :-)

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks#Improving_Saving_Information_Icon_in_the_Status_Bar

Paulo, I felt free to add a link to your recent blog posting describing
the idea. I think it's very helpful for people to look at the images
instead reading my boring description (only).

Cheers,
Christoph