Hi Christoph, *,

Am Montag, 14. März 2011, 22:15:06 schrieb Christoph Noack:
(...)
> I don't know whether/how to ask the developers for that. It's a huge
> task ... It seems that we are not even able to provide this via the
> Gallery, since the gallery doesn't support ODGs. Sigh.
>
> But, what we currently miss, are high quality templates - some guys here
> started to create some. Maybe they need some help. And this would be as
> important as having SmartArt capabilities.
>
> What do the others think?

I know that there was already a old childworkspace in the CVS of OOo. It was a
Chinese developer that started the work with a smartart implementation for OOo.
He
presented his work in Orvieto. I can search for the data of this childworkspace
and
the explanation in the OOo-Wiki, if that helps.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice