(CCing design list to let others know)

Hi Cedric,

we are doing FLOSS work. It is absolutely ok if you changed your personel
goals / preferences. I am in this business for too long, for not getting back
to you BEFORE I re-start work on the issue. In a perfect world you would have
told me before - but I know that these are often no active decisions, but
rather implicit results of other things happening :)

So just let me / us know when you want to address an interface topic and we
can support you in any way!

Best,
Björn

Am Montag, 21. März 2011, 10:17:25 schrieben Sie:

--
Voluntary Open Source Usability: http://www.OpenUsability.org
Commercial Open Source Usability: http://www.OpenSource-Usability-Labs.com