Le 2011-04-24 13:40, RGB ES a écrit :
2011/4/24 RGB ES<rgb.m...@gmail.com>:
SIL have a couple of them:
http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&cat_id=FontDownloads
I'll test them soon.

It seems that "couple" was the right statement: they have exactly two,
one of them only as "regular".
Sophia Nubian have all the simple diacritics on place and looks quite well
http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?&item_id=SophiaNubian
I think the most complete sans serif font are DejaVu Sans
http://dejavu-fonts.org/wiki/Main_Page
and FreeSans
http://www.gnu.org/software/freefont/
but... well, they are not my favourite fonts.
Cheers
Ricardo

I know that there had been a discussion somewhat about this previously on this list.[1] The missing characters was a known problem with the Vegur font. I think there was also talk of an eventual font replacement. Maybe we have gotten to that point and there is now a need to adopt a more appropriate and usable font.

Marc

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.design/365