Bernhard,
I have the name that I do because that was what I used when I first signed
up for GMail. I'm not too comfortable giving out my real name on the
Internet. Please do not think that I want you to think of me as a king; the
name I really wanted was already taken so I just reversed the two.

As for the Scatter motif triangles, it sounds like a good idea. Do you have
an image showing exactly what you mean by this? I'm new to working on open
source projects and I wanted to contribute to help LibreOffice become the
best application that it can be.

~ M. Tagoe