On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 04:03 -0400, drew wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-06-16 at 12:19 +0200, Bernhard Dippold wrote:
> > Hi Jean, all,
> >
> > Jean Hollis Weber schrieb:

> A very simple start:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:GettingStartedGuideFrontCoverSimple.png
>
> Note I dropped in a sub-title, in this case for Chapter 1. I did not use
> a very high compression setting on the PNG file, as this is for an
> example.
>
> Jean had asked for a GIMP compatible file and the wiki will not
> accept .xcf files, so wrapped that in a zip file, here:
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:GettingStartedGuideFrontCoverSimple.zip
>
> As I say - it is quite simple.

Staying with the KISS principle:

Took the simple file, above, as the base, then adorning with graphical
element for the specific guide.

With the graphic would go where the sub-title is in the example.

Sound reasonable?

Alright - I see 4 guides that need covers.

Getting Started
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Lib0GettingStartedGuideSimple.png

Writer
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Lib0WriterGuideSimple.png

Calc
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Lib0CalcGuideSimple.png

Math
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Lib0MathGuideSimple.png

Did not push the source files for the moment, but they are separate
files also.

Thanks it for now,

//drew