Hi Bernhard,

2011/7/5 Bernhard Dippold <bernh...@familie-dippold.at>

> Hi all,
>
> Bernhard Dippold schrieb:
>
>> Hi Björn, all
>>
>> Björn Balasz wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Bernhard, all,
>>>
>>> Am Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011, 23:09:33 schrieb Bernhard Dippold:
>>> [...]
>>>>

>>> Could you take care of this? Important to me seems to be that commitments
>>> are
>>> licenced correctly and allow to show mocks, designs and even prototypes
>>> at
>>> the same time. Don't know which technical solution is best for this...
>>>

>> I can try to - but I'd really appreciate someone else to step in (too).
>>
>> My time is limited, but that's probably the same for each of our team
>> members.
>>

> I started with some thoughts on the single UI elements table.
>
> Here is the very first result:
> http://wiki.**documentfoundation.org/User:**Bedipp/UI_Elements<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Bedipp/UI_Elements>
>
> A table with different fields containing UI elements, a thumbnail image,
> name and date of upload, last activity, description, other implementations,
> advantages and disadvantages and finally the priority (or status of
> implementation).
>
> Please don't hesitate to comment and work on this table, find superfluous
> or lacking columns, add your own ideas -

I already have a table of some of my ideas on
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Mirek2#Citrus_UI : should I add all
the ideas to the table? I'm assuming that would overflow the table,
especially when the "Description" column is so small, but which features do
I add then? Or should I just add a link to my table?
Thanks.