Hi Alexander!

Am Sonntag, den 18.09.2011, 00:02 +0200 schrieb Alexander Wilms:
> Hi Christoph,
>
> nice to to see you 'back' :).

Hehe, thanks :-)

> It just came to my mind that I joined this mailing list some time ago to
> ask for a template repository and and whether you could upload your
> template for the LibreOffice Conference.
> As the extension/template-center is now online I wondered whether you
> could upload those three templates (if Kevin agrees regarding his
> template):
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/ConferenceTemplates.

Oh, this is a most excellent idea ... I totally missed that opportunity
until now :-) However, I propose to have a slightly different
procedure ... e.g. the template by Kevin is rather a presentation (the
master pages are not used, or still contain other objects).

Thus, concerning the conference template (Paris 2011), I'd like keep
only one - to make it easy for the presenters to pick the right one.
But, of course, there are other conferences and opportunities [1] to
spread the word for LibO, so I've made a "neutral" template (exchanging
the Paris logo with the LibreOffice community logo, adapting meta-data
and documentation).

So, both the LibreOffice Conference 2011 Presentation Template and the
LibreOffice Community Template are ready to be uploaded ... currently
I'm trying to trial-and-error the Template Repository. I hope to have
some first "review result" as soon as possible to upload the first
template.

> Do you think the branding should be removed beforehand? Or should maybe
> both - the branded and the unbranded Version be uploaded?
> I could remove the motif etc. if you don't mind.

Mmh, if we still talk about templates for the LibreOffice community,
then the (community, non-TDF) logo and the motif are visual items agreed
upon. If your adaptations aim for a more general use ... sure ... then I
think its essential to remove them. So, please go ahead ...

Cheers,
Christoph

[1] A link sent by Drew ...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/63955944/Presentation-Portuguese-IT-and-LibreOffice-Open-Manual-%E2%80%93-Because-our-Schools-need-options]