Hi all,

this post is about getting feedback concerning some new web banner
proposals people are regularly asking for. The creator is Aleksandar
(nick: See) - his first contribution was the visual design for the new
Bug Submission Assistant (see [1], [2]).

Here are the proposals:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/9/96/See_banner_ss3.png

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/b/b2/See_banner_ss2.png

Please check whether the banners are okay - marketing-wise. For
feedback, please use either the marketing list (reply to this mail) or
the design list. Since these banner closely follow our branding language
(see later), I suggest to replace the older proposals with these new
ones. So, please tell us whether everything fits (size, format,
claim, ...) ... or not ;-) Comments appreciated...

The banners have already been added to the Marketing Banner Proposals
wiki page:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding/Banner_Proposals

The banner proposals above have already been discussed on the Design
Mailing list. For an overview over all proposals made so far, see See's
personal wiki page (worth a look, anyway):
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:See#Banners_:_Spread_the_word

Some notes: The banners ...
      * consider the LibreOffice Branding Guidelines
        http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding
      * use the LibreOffice Motif Design
        http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Motif
      * were inspired by the Slogan proposals
        http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Slogan

A big "thank you" to Aleksandar for his great work and patience.

Cheers,
Christoph

[1] http://dachary.org/?p=886
[2] http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/