Bernhard Dippold wrote:
> From now on I will try to spend more time with the most important
> people in my real life: my children and my friends.
> Even if I like being here very much, real life is more important -
> and if you understand that you have to spend your time wisely, your
> decision is clear...

Hi Bernhard,

it's of course with sadness that I read your words, but at the same
time I can only assure you that you made the right decision - never
compromise on the ones closest to you, and even more so for kids.

Thanks for all the great work you did - and be proud that some very
visible parts of LibreOffice were made by you.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten