Hi Astron, all!

Am Dienstag, den 08.11.2011, 18:55 +0100 schrieb Astron:
> Hi.
>
> I hope I didn't your LibreOffice yesterday – if you downloaded the
> Tango theme, you'll have noticed that (except for the markers), the
> theme looked pretty broken. Anyway, the good new is that the new
> handles are live now, so if you were to download a new development
> build tomorrow, they should be in already. The Tango handles are now
> also in the Humanity, Oxygen and Industrial themes.

Great, thanks a lot!!! It's great to see some progress here :-) I've
tried to follow the discussion on libreoffice-ux-advise and noticed that
there are still some issues to be ironed out. Nevertheless, I do have
some questions ...

      * In general, all the handles are very small - the original size
        is 7, but the size here is 6 pixels ... minus the transparent
        border, so that effectively 4 pixels remain. Is this the bug
        you've talked about with Michael. Currently it is very hard to
        see / work with the points. (Only Draw offers to switch to large
        handles, it seems ...)
      * When working with "points", blue handles are used for each of
        the points - the selected one is purple. Unfortunately, at least
        for me, it is hard to spot. And, the icons for accessing
        "points" functionality show red handles.
      * Plus, the glue points are a bit hard to find, since the
        background color is less bright yellow.

By the way, I've used this daily build in Virtual Machine:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Fedora_15_gcc-4.6_x86_64_dbgutil/master/2011-11-08_22.26.41/

[...]

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers,