Hi Andrew,

2012/4/8 Andrew Pullins <android2...@gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> apparently in the color picker whiteboard there used to be something about
> a theme dialog. when asked about it in Mireks email about the color picker
> I decided to make my own mockup. so here it is [1]
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/Document_Themes

I'd prefer to hold off on creating new whiteboards until we take care of
the many we currently have, but since you have started this whiteboard,
we'll keep it.

A couple of notes, though:
- "Personas" are basically a fictional description of potential users and
the way the feature relates to them. See
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/09/20/persona_analysis/ for more info
- Since we're incorporating themes from scratch, we shouldn't restrict the
scope to a theme dialog. If somebody suggests a UI element that better fits
theme management, then we should accept it.
- Use the "Definition of terms" section only when certain terms are
unclear, not widely known, or could be interpreted in several ways.
- You don't need the "Tentative design" section when we're not at the
"design taking shape" stage yet.

I edited the whiteboard accordingly.