Hi Björn!

Am Dienstag, den 29.05.2012, 13:00 +0200 schrieb Björn Balazs:
> So: who is coming to the LibreOffice Conference in Berlin? How do you like
> the
> idea of proposing a usability / ux track for the conference? Who would be
> interested in presenting something there?

I'll try to be there ... :-)

A usability or UX track would be great, although I'm not sure whether I
can prepare something "big". Personally, I think a few workshops for
doing some UX planning / design together would be nice as well.

What do the others think?

Cheers,
Christoph

PS: http://conference.libreoffice.org/