Þann þri 21.ágú 2012 19:10, skrifaði Alexander Wilms:
> Strange, the icons are all aligned to the pixel grid where possible, so
> they should be sharp.
> What might be relevant is that this isn't an actual screenshot. I took
> a screenshot and used it in Inkscape. There I hid the old icons with
> rectangles colored like the background and then exported the whole
> drawing as png. If you want to check the SVG:
> http://ubuntuone.com/0UEhSYKYLrXrcMpbP1lTG9

Well, Inkscape may have added a tiny bit to it.
Ruling out PNG-rendering differences in between
browsers/apps/distros, I decided to hack/ruin my
LO-installation.

LoDev3.6 in my OpenSuse12.4 does have RGB = 239, 239, 239
for background (close to your screenshots).
By exporting icons from your SVG, resize the canvas to 24x24
in GIMP and replacing the icons in
/opt/lodev3.6/share/config/images_tango.zip (internal folder
/cmd/):
        lc_spelldialog.png
        lc_spellingandgrammardialog.png
        lc_spelling.png
        lc_spellonline.png
        (...only those so far... :-(

The result can be seen here:
http://nett.is/~sveinki/libreoffice/new_icons_spellcheck.png

And the zip is here (2.4Mb if someone cares):
http://nett.is/~sveinki/libreoffice/images_tango.zip

The letters may have a tiny-bit more contrast (and I f**kd
up the alignment), but otherwise it's the same as in your
mockup.

So I guess that to use those new darkish icons we'll have to
carefully choose the background color.
Or to rethink the icons.

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli