2012/7/20 Olivier Hallot <olivier.hal...@documentfoundation.org>

> Hi Alexander
>
> I like the blue colors... An improvement IMHO, would be to have many
> sets of diagram colors. Today we have to pick each color and change it
> one by one. Like the wizzard, where you select the type of chart,
> another page could be set to choose the color set.
>
> I also like the idea of
>
> http://colorschemedesigner.com/

I love this website too, I use it a lot for presentation, reports ... I
think we could integrate some colors schemes choosed with it.

When I will have time (not soon sorry) I will try to convert some reports
and presentations to templates (try, I'm a very bad user of templates,
especially with impress), and post it on the template website.

> applied to Calc/Writer tables coloring ad other places too.

And Impress of course ^^

Kévin