Hi Kévin, all,

we plan to do a design team meeting at about 15:00 today.
If you - or any one else from the team - can make it, it
would be great!

Cheers,
Björn

Am Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2012, 09:40:45 schrieb Kévin
PEIGNOT:
> I can't find when it happens so I can't confirm. But as
I do not know when
> I will finish my job I just don't know
>
> Kévin
>
> 2012/10/14 Björn Balazs <bjoern.bal...@user-prompt.com>
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > who will be at the design community meeting on
tuesday? I
> > could come some time, but do want to be alone :)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Björn
> > --
> > Dipl.-Psych. Björn Balazs
> > Business Management & Research
> > T +49 30 6098548-21 | M +49 179 4541949
> >
> > User Prompt GmbH | Psychologic IT Expertise
> > Grünberger Str. 49, 10245 Berlin | www.user-
prompt.com
> > HRB 142277 | AG Berlin Charlottenburg |
Geschäftsführer

http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
> > All messages sent to this list will be publicly
archived and cannot be