Hi all,

this is not about opinion - this is the result of user testing. BTW - even
Gnome users handle the disk better than the filing cabinet.

Perhaps you take a look at the results directly on the plattform. I will
slowly continue to write about findings. But this will still take a while. And
there a quite some 'bad' icons around.

So if there is any discussion about icon alternatives - let us test them (e.g.
filing cabinet vs. disc vs. harddrive for save). Users a willing to
participate. Setting up the tests will take few minutes. And the results are
beyond opinion.

All the best,
Björn

--
Dipl.-Psych. Björn Balazs
Business Management & Research

User Prompt GmbH | Psychologic IT Expertise
Grünberger Str. 49, 10245 Berlin | www.user-prompt.com
HRB 142277 | AG Berlin Charlottenburg | Geschäftsführer Björn Balazs