Hi Mirek,
On 27/01/2013 20:04, Mirek M. wrote:
> @Charles: Good to hear that you're happier with the tweaked version.
>
> @Sophie: As I said, I could contact Mateus and incorporate his dog ear and
> green progress indicator designs.
>
> It sounds as if both of you only looked at the elements in an image viewer.
> Please try them in action -- they really do look good, and, what's more,
> they feel light (which is good, as it makes the suite feel a bit less
> bloated). :)

I must admit that I don't tried them in situation, but most of the
people commenting on your work will do the same as me (but I'll test it
tomorrow). This is another discussion so I won't clutter this one, but
will come back to it when this issue is closed, you need better
ways/tools to reflect and to be able to communicate on your work.
Kind regards
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gaut...@documentfoundation.org>