Sorry to interfere but... WTF?

Where are we supposed to vote? I can see currently 4 different offers and options:
-- replying to some msg in this list
-- contributing to an online poll "papillon"
-- another online poll at googledocs (WTF? again)
-- a poll through a blog

I won't tell my preference, but it obviously goes to some Free tool :)

Well... 4 is 3 too many, don't you think so?
As all this can only lead to frustration, I'd suggest to start all that again from scratch on a dedicated page somewhere with clear and precise instructions.
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux